When entering and modifying the code CodeLobster IDE offers different syntax highlighting, gives hints when using different pieces of code.
The convenient code completion feature will significantly speed up the work of web developers and protect them from syntax errors. Completion works with attributes, functions, tags, and other pieces of code.
In the IDE editor, you can use the F1 key to get context sensitive help. The information in the help window comes from official sites. There is no need to search for the necessary documentation, for example, by CSS attributes or HTML tags. Get everything in one place with just one click.
CodeLobster IDE works with XDebug extension, if needed it executes PHP scripts step by step. The process runs sequentially through lines of code to a breakpoint that you set yourself. It is convenient that you can get the values of the variables while executing the code.
Integrated functionality of the developer environment:
- The editor catches parentheses, open and closed, parentheses and curly, matched tags.
- Highlights types of code, you can select blocks, collapse / expand code, create bookmarks.
- In a special window, you can see the structure of the file and the project as a whole.
- Translated into more than 15 languages, including Russian.
- Supports operating systems: Windows 7-10, Mac OS, Linux, Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian.
The professional version is supplemented by the following functions:
- Work with projects via the built-in ftp / sftp client on remote servers.
- SQL manager.
- Code validator.
- Integrated extensions to work with PHP frameworks.
- We offer plugins for working with CMS – WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Magento.
WordPress IDE plugin
WordPress IDE plugin is part CodeLobster IDE. This plugin turns the WordPress editor into a complete integrated development environment.
WordPress IDE has the following features for working with WordPress CMS:
- Installation of the WordPress CMS.
- Automatically fill in WordPress.
- Tooltips for WordPress functions.
- Contextual and dynamic help.
- Preview of the WordPress template (theme editor).
1. Ability to install WordPress CMS
The WordPress plugin allows you to download the latest version of WordPress from the original site and use the wizard to install it in the specified folder.
2. WordPress autocomplete
This tool allows you to write code faster. Autocomplete pop-up list includes functions
This list is called automatically in the required area of the WordPress code.
3. Tooltips for WordPress functions
These tips help you write your code correctly. They include descriptions of WordPress functionality.
Tooltips are automatically displayed in the required area of the WordPress code.
4. Contextual and dynamic help
You can quickly get the syntax information you need in WordPress using these functions.
To get help topics using contextual help, hover the mouse over the item for which you want to view information, and press the F1 button.
The WordPress plugin searches the site for the benchmark information it needs wordpress.org…
In the window dynamic help links to help topics for the item you are pointing to appear. WordPress.org is also researched.
5. WordPress theme editor
The WordPress theme editor makes it easy to create WordPress themes.
You don’t need to install WordPress. You don’t even need a server!
Codelobster assembles various WordPress pages into a WYSIWYG version of your blog which you can edit in the Inspector.
WordPress theme editor automatically merges WordPress theme files like index.php, header.php, sidebar.php, footer.php, and style.css into one editable design view page.
You can access the included pages by clicking while holding down the CTRL key.
The basic version is free.
The professional version costs 79.95 USD for 3 activations on different devices plus 1 year free upgrade. Future updates will cost $ 19.95 for 1 year.